There are a lot of things that I don’t have the answer to every day living and I have given up even searching for them. Just Saturday I came up with a whole list of questions that I will never have answers too! For example:
- Why is it that as soon as I paint my fingernails and I am waiting on them to dry, I have to go to the restroom really bad?
- Why are people extra challenging when my PMS is peaking?
- Why does my husband stay outside for two hours chopping wood with three men but as soon as I put a facial mask on, he brings them in for coffee?
- Why do I bother to mop the floor when the snow is melting? I should know that the wet muddy snow will be tracked in on the clean floor?
- Why do I love to watch movies I know will make me cry?
- Why does the scale refuse to move downward when I am working so hard?
- Where did I find the lost glasses that I lost two weeks ago and now all of a sudden, I realize I am wearing them? And where is the backup pair that I had been wearing but now can’t find?
“I don’t think the way you think. The way you work isn’t the way I work.” God’s decree. “For as the sky soars high above the earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think.