- The scar on big toe taught me to watch for needles in the carpet.
- The scar on leg taught me to stay away from fighting dogs.
- The scar for my cesarean taught me children do not always cooperate with my plans.
- The scar on upper belly taught me there are consequences for eating too much fat!
- The scar on my chin taught me to know how to use something before I decide to ride it.
- The scar on my finger taught me to be careful when you use a sharp knife especially when cutting a turnip.
- The scar on my wrist taught me to be careful when trying to loosen a wooden window with your hand and to make sure you hit the wood and not the glass.
- The scar on my arm taught me to not flip a frozen hash brown in hot grease.
- My recent scars taught me to stay away from Virgina creeper.
- Now my new scars have taught me to run with the light on and wear the emergency cord when I am on my treadmill!
Do you have emotional wounds that have not been healed? What is keeping you from letting Jesus heal you? Do you really want to live with open wounds for the rest of your life? Aren't you miserable? Let Jesus heal you! You will have scars but they will be simple reminders to you of lessons learned. I would take a scar over an open wound any day! Wouldn't you?
Then, just as they were sitting down to eat, they looked up and saw a caravan of camels in the distance coming toward them. It was a group of Ishmaelite traders taking a load of gum, balm, and aromatic resin from Gilead down to Egypt.
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.